04:00 - 15:00
04:00 - 15:30
When teaching English, I split it into three;
1. English Writing -writing letters, poetry, report writing, compositions/story writing and comprehensions.
2. English Grammar - parts of speech, prefix, punctuation marks, sentence construction, contractions, compound words,singular and plural nouns, etc.
3. English vocabulary -sentence construction and differentiating words that sound the same but have different meanings and explaining words, their difference and how they are used in sentences. For example the difference between There,Their and They're.
Teaching computer basics i.e.
- Microsoft office(word, excel, power point and publisher).
- Typing skills
- researching using the internet